Explaining Your Benefits Options
One of the most common questions injured people ask about workers’ comp is, “What benefits am I entitled to?” Our firm is here to help you answer that important question for yourself. The answer will depend on several factors.
At Noack Law Office, our attorneys have been providing advice and representation in workers’ compensation cases for more than 25 years. Our experience, coupled with our knowledge of the law and our commitment to the highest level of customer service, yields excellent results for clients who need and are legally entitled to medical care, wage loss benefits and other benefits.
How Noack Law Office Can Help You
If you are confused about what benefits you are entitled to, or you are trying to find out more about workers’ compensation in general, talk to us. We can help you in the following ways:
- By exploring what wage loss benefits your injury could enable you to receive
- By preparing the necessary paperwork to file a claim
- By getting you medical benefits, namely a proper diagnosis from a physician of your choosing (not your employer’s choosing), and appropriate treatment of your condition
- By looking at any past underpayment of workers’ comp
- By examining other benefits you may not be aware of
Our lawyers and staff are here to help. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your family.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation |Serving Minneapolis/St. Paul And All Of Minnesota
We are Minnesota work injury benefits attorneys serving the Twin Cities and the entire state. We provide a free consultation to injured workers and their families. The firm charges no fees until you receive benefits.